At times, the product information will need to be customized on a channel by channel basis after the products have been uploaded to all channels at once.
This section will cover how to override the product description, pricing data, and shipping settings when the need arises.
Overriding the Product Description
1. From the navigation panel on the left side of the screen, the drop-down menu can be located and opened by clicking the arrow down arrow to the immediate left of the word Global.
2. Select the marketplace you want to override product information on.
3. After a specific sales channel has been selected, the navigation panel on the left side of the screen can be expanded by clicking the plus sign that appears to the right of the Channel Name.
4. Click on ‘Channel Products’.
A list of all products available for this channel will be visible.
To Be Clear: If a change to this product needs to be reflected in every channel it appears on, an inventory level product list can be found by clicking Inventory/ Products.
Any edit made to a product in ‘Channel Products’ will only be reflected within the selected channel
5. Making a channel-level edit to the description of this product can be done by clicking the tab labeled ‘Description’
6. After the necessary changes are made to the description and/or short description, the product should be ‘Saved’:
Click the below links to learn more about overriding features.