If you became a Big Commerce Customer for 2018, you may have Big Commerce V.2 API Keys, and this guide will help you add your keys to StoreAutomator and add Big Commerce as a channel to StoreAutomator.
Connect your Big Commerce Store easily to the StoreAutomator platform and even manage your shopping cart using StoreAutomator’s advanced features.
1. If you currently have an operational Big Commerce store you can proceed to step 2. If not, you should visit your Big Commerce store and create a new API account following the path below:
Big Commerce Advanced Settings > API Accounts > Create API Account
2. Once you create the API Account on your Big Commerce Store get back to your StoreAutomator dashboard and Click “All Channels” on the left-hand corner of the main dashboard
3. Select your Big Commerce Store Channel
4. Go to your Big Commerce Channel settings
5. Click API Connection
6. Once you are on the connection page you enter the API Path you created in your BigCommerce account to API URL Field
7. Enter your API user name
8. Enter your API Access Key and click save
9. When you are done with that, your store will be connected to StoreAutomator.