Google Shopping feeds are generic feeds that can be created from any channel. You should create Google Shopping feeds from your shopping cart channels such as Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento. Because Google Shopping requires a product page that is hosted on your website. The reason for that is shoppers search for a product on the Google search engine, Google brings the general product data that you provided with this feed, and if the shopper wishes to see your product in detail, Google redirects the shopper to your website.
1. First, you need to create a Subchannel in “Google Shopping” format under the Master Channel; for example, you want to create a Google Shopping Feed from your Shopify channel:
Go to: Menu > Settings > Channels,
Find Shopify, Click on “Plus” Sign towards the right-hand side of the screen under Actions column,
In the dialog box click on the Google Shopping feed button, and provide a name for the subchannel,
This will create a Google Shopping Feed (formerly known as Product Listing Ads Feed) from all your products in that Shopify channel.
2. Now go to your Shopify Channel (or the Master Channel):
Go to: Menu > All Channels > Shopify,
Towards the left of “Shopify Channel,” there is a Plus sign,
Click on the Plus sign to view its subchannels; doing so reveals the new Google Shopping channel we just created, click on this channel and make it your active work channel,
3. Then go to Channel Settings and template
Channel > Channel Settings > Template,
Store Automator has a number of pre-written templates for Google Shopping Feeds. From the drop-down menu find the template you want to use and select,
Click on “Save”.
4. On the same page click on the “Create Feed” button towards the upper right-hand side to create the feed.
5. When the feed file is ready you will receive a notification, which is the bell icon next to StoreAutomator Logo,
6. Click on the button to open the Notifications list and download the feed file. If the feed file is not ready you can click on the update button to manually check if the file is ready to download. Alternatively, if you click History under the Google Shopping Channel submenu you will be able to see the latest feed files created and you can download.