Connect your WooCommerce store to StoreAutomator.
Click “All Channels” on the left-hand corner of the main dashboard
Select your WooCommerce Channel
Go to your WooCommerce Channel settings
Click API Connection
Enter your Woocommerce URL, App key, and App Secret and click save
Please note that StoreAutomator only accepts Woocommerce URLs starting with HTTPS://
Generating App Key and App Secret in Your WooCommerce Account
1. To enable the REST API within WooCommerce, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced >Legacy API and tick the Enable REST API checkbox.
2. WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
3. Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details screen.
4. Add a Description.
5. Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
6. Select a level of access for this API key — Read access, Write access, or Read/Write access.
7. Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
Now that keys have been generated, you should see Consumer Key and Consumer Secret keys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button.